Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Your Minute...

Do you ever reflect on what your legacy will be?  Who's life have you changed or touched, have you given your all, and have you made a difference?   Make the most of this life, don't take advantage of people mistakes will happen but they don't define you.  Know that you stand of the shoulders of some of the strongest men & women to ever walk the planet, so make them proud and maximize your minute  -The Brotha

 http://www.godswork.org/inpoem189.htm

I think about the above statement everyday!  "Maximizing my minute & moment."  Using my life up for the greater good is what I think about cause I really want the Creator to truly be able to say "job well done, my son now take your rest."  I want to use it so I don't loose it... The Creator has given us all gifts whether we use them or not, is on us!  I believe the remarks in the video by two admirable and intelligent men will sum it up better than I can...  *For the second part click the video to go to YouTube (Watch the whole thing it's a real gem)

I've only just a minute,
Only sixty seconds in it.
Forced upon me, can't refuse it,
Didn't seek it, didn't choose it,
But it's up to me to use it.
I must suffer if I lose it,
Give an account if I abuse it,
Just a tiny little minute,
But eternity is rapped up in it.

By Dr. Benjamin E. Mays


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...