Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

Why are people still mad at LeBron?

Negative backlash for LeBron still...

Peeps are still upset with Bron-Bron for making a business power move... that was unabashed and unselfish in Da Brotha's opinion!  He's taken heat from NBA greats like Jordan, Barkely and Magic, his former team's owner went balstic, and fans in Cleveland burned his jersey.  Which by the way reminded me of the vicious actions of the lynch mob's that Blacks endured during the 50's and 60's.  Now, I didn't wholeheartedly agree with LeBron playing the race card but I do get his point.  People need to "chill out" and let him be, he made a decision for him and his family.  As I've said before his decision in my opinion was not motivated by a pompousness.  He clearly wants to win an NBA Championship and why not win one with two of your closest friends?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...