Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Brotha's Quotes...

A strong man is one who picks himself up when he falls--a weak man is one who just lays there! -LPC II

An exciting attitude provides exciting results! -LPC II

I realized that in life people have to go through what they've gotta go through in order to get where they are gonna get to. -LPC II

I won't quit coming until the day I die and even then I won't quit because I'll be coming into the hands of the Lord. -LPC II "(Eye to eye, Heart to heart, Never quit, never give up, never surrender)."

The element of surprise comes upon us when we are not prepared to
deal with the truth! Truth is the foundation of life as discipline has been
said to be the foundation of wisdom. -LPC II

Knowledge is power but it's also a responsibility. -LPC II

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...