Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2017

2016 a Random Retrospective

For me, 2016 was a year closure.  I was able to forgive and let go of many things that were hindering me from completion.  I recognize that the Creator has given me the profound gift of resiliency; resiliency not solely from the point of view of not giving up, but from the point of view of completing a cycle.  To put it differently, I would describe it as "Seeing It Through," a play off the great poem by Edgar A. Guest "See It Through."  To back track a bit, I want to say another word about forgiveness.  Forgiveness or forgiving some one is not only about you forgiving someone, it is also about you seeking forgiveness from those you have knowingly or unknowingly offended.  This also allows the doors of completion to be opened.  So, regardless if you are able to ask directly speak the person or by putting it out in the universe--our charge as members of the human family is to resolve all matters of forgiveness.  Forgiveness is a matter of the heart!

I was not as successful with my meat reduction, but I was able to end 2016 and move into 2017 on a raw food detox.  This has allowed me to reduce the intake of meat significantly.  My next objective is to work on my enjoyment of potato chips!  With chips and other snacks like my vanilla and oatmeal raisin cookies, bean pie, carrot cake and other enjoyable sweets I go through phases.  My health had been great up until September due to a slight setback, but I have made a significant comeback!  Graduation is on the horizon!  But, I have some things I need to resolve professional and career wise...   2017 looks to be interesting!  Intentionality*Prosperity*Insight*Focus*Service*Productivity

Peace, Love, & Light!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...