Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Become

Become the thing that you envision is what someone once said to me. We can have what our inner most self desires, if we truly seek it! Life is not meant for us to go through without some pain, we must experience it. As a wise man once said "adversity is apart of life itself," and that "hard trials are necessary." Hey, I've only been here 29 1/2 yrs and The Creator knows I've experienced some pain. But guess what? It has made me better; it has allowed me to grow! I say be what you allow yourself to become. Un-trap yourself! Many people mentally cannibalize themselves. I say stop it and live your will!!!
Become...

Copyright 12/5/03

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos!! It is true that without some sort of adversity in life, there is no true appreciation for what you have and no drive to be something better. Although I wish that some of the things I have been through hadn't happened, I know they make me the strong, brave, and optimistic, and driven person I have become. And what's so great about it is that I know there is more "becoming" ahead of me!!!

Mwah,

T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...